Pre orders are now available for our S/T 7". Limited to 200! Black and Halloween Orange.

http://hampshire2.bandcamp.com/
"Perfect Enough" is now available for stream and download off our bandcamp. Do your thing.

http://hampshire2.bandcamp.com/

"Perfect Enough" is now available for stream and download off our bandcamp. Do your thing.

Throwback. FYI (line 6 in the background is not ours)

Throwback. FYI (line 6 in the background is not ours)

Gig tools.

Gig tools.

tookiedagneviolet said: 1/2 step down from DADGAD sounds pretty interesting. If you're ever feeling a bit experimental, try taking string 5 down a step to make 1/2 step down from DGDGAD. Obviously, it's a very similar tuning, but for some reason, I like it better than DADGAD. It's easier to do 5-string triads; just barre the first 5 strings and fret string 2 either one or two frets higher to get a minor or major triad. 7th chords and such are rather difficult, though, or at least, I haven't figured them out yet....

I feel this. I love having the suspended 4th with the 9th on top in the open chord. Thanks for the info! V tyte.

Anonymous said: What tuning do you guys use?

We play live a half step down from standard. That’s like 90%. The other 10% is C# G# C# F# G# D#

Anonymous said: What are you guys listening to now?

This is Teddy speaking and currently right now I’m listening to nothing because I’m pretty sure I gave myself tinnitus 2 days ago. Before I destroyed my ears, I was listening to a lot of Better Off, Oasis, and that new Weird Al record.

Anonymous said: I really like the new single! I was wondering who(collectively) is your biggest musical influence?

Thank you! Speaking collectively, I would say one of our biggest influences musically is The Get Up Kids. I also don’t think it’s fair to pick one, there are just way too may bands/artists that make me feel too many things.